- Activator Repair: Models I, II, III, IV and J-Tech
- Send your activator to me at the address below.
Include your return address and telephone #. (business card), and email address. Also, please list the problem.
- $60 flat fee for the first tool to include sales tax and return shipping.
- All subsequent tools will be fixed for a flat fee of $40 each.
- Invoice will be included with the return of repaired tool(s). Checks accepted. Payment due upon receipt of invoice.
- Single fixed tools will be sent using USPS First Class package mail rates. (If you would like Priority Mail shipping there is an extra $5 fee. If you have two or more tools they will be sent USPS Priority Mail (two day delivery & tracking) with no extra charge. If you wish to have your tool insured, there is an extra $10 charge. PLEASE INDICATE.
- INTERNATIONAL: I am sorry, but I must charge an extra $15 to cover customs and handling.
- If your tool cannot be repaired, it will be sent back to you with no charge. NOTICE: if the problem involves an intensity setting (lower post), I cannot fix that part. I also cannot fix a broken post (shaft). I pay $20 for tools that cannot be repaired.
- Turn around time? one day.
- Your satisfaction is my goal, and I look forward to helping you!
- Activator Repair Service since 2009
NOTICE: No service available:
July 17 to July 23, 2013
Nov. 1 to Nov. 19, 2013.
8228 61 Avenue NE
Olympia, WA 98516