NOTICE: No Service Available November 6 - 20, 2016.
- Activator Repair: Models I, II, III, IV and J-Tech (No Union Branch, Miltex, or Integrator)
- Send your activator to me at the address below.
Include your return address and telephone #. (business card), and email address. Also, please list the problem. Remove rubber tips & rubber handles. Tape your package edges to prevent tool loss during shipping.
- $60 flat fee for the first tool plus $6.80 USPS Priority Mail return shipping with tracking.
- All subsequent tools will be fixed for a flat fee of $40 each plus $6.80 USPS Priority Mail return shipping.
- Invoice will be included with the return of repaired tool(s). Payment due upon receipt of invoice. Checks preferred.
- Paypal invoice with credit card payment available. (Need email address and request)
- INTERNATIONAL: I must charge actual costs for 1st class international customs mailing. Paypal credit card payment preferred. (No membership required).
- If your tool cannot be repaired, it will be sent back to you with a $10 charge to cover inspection and shipping.
- NOTICE: Activator III & IV - if the problem involves an intensity setting, I cannot fix that part.
- I pay $20 for tools that cannot be repaired.
- Turn around time? one day.
- Your satisfaction is my goal, and I look forward to helping you!
- Activator Repair Service since 2009