NOTICE: No Service Available July 20 - August 14, 2015.
- Activator Repair: Models I, II, III, IV and J-Tech (No Union Branch, Miltex, or Integrator)
- Send your activator to me at the address below.
Include your return address and telephone #. (business card), and email address. Also, please list the problem.
- $60 flat fee for the first tool to include sales tax and return shipping.
- All subsequent tools will be fixed for a flat fee of $40 each.
- Invoice will be included with the return of repaired tool(s). Payment due upon receipt of invoice. Checks preferred.
- Paypal invoice with credit card payment available. (Need email address and request)
- Single fixed tools will be sent using USPS First Class package mail rates.
- INTERNATIONAL: I am sorry, but I must charge an extra $15 to cover customs and handling. Paypal credit card payment preferred. (No membership required).
- If your tool cannot be repaired, it will be sent back to you with no charge.
- NOTICE: Activator III & IV - if the problem involves an intensity setting, I cannot fix that part. Other activators: I cannot fix a broken post (shaft).
- I pay $20 for tools that cannot be repaired.
- Turn around time? one day.
- Your satisfaction is my goal, and I look forward to helping you!
- Activator Repair Service since 2009